The Training & Placement Cell gives students the opportunity for improvement of
employability skills explicit to their subject or industry of choice. Internship expands
their knowledge of an industry or sector and helps them to make better well-versed
decisions about future career choices.
Internship Serves As An Entry Point Into The Professional World And Provides Real-World Practical Experience
- Gain valuable work experience.
- Explore a career path.
- Give yourself an edge in the job market.
- Develop and refine skills.
- Network with Professionals in the field.
- Secure good references and recommendations.
- Gain confidence.
- Build a strong resume.
- demonstrate professionalism with your penctuality,language, dress code, social etiquette.
- Have a clear grasp of your internship role and responsibilities.
- build up network, and maintain contact with members of your internship organization even after your internship in through.